We collect personal data about you when you use our Website and interact with us.
On the Website, we regularly provide you with links to applications, websites and resources that are external to DATEXIM. DATEXIM has no control over the processing carried out subsequently by those external third parties.
1. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
DATEXIM collects information about you directly on the Website, such as your activities on the Website or the data you provide us via online forms.
Information about you may also be provided by external sources, such as social networks if you also interact with DATEXIM on these platforms.
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE USE ?
The personal data we collect consists of all information that can be used to identify you. If we link other data to your personal data, we will treat the linked data as personal data.
The personal data concerning you that DATEXIM may collect and process includes the following data:
- data that you voluntarily provide us :
- Last name, first name, Company, Position;
- your electronic identifiers on the Website;
- e-mail addresses;
- telephone numbers;
- the navigation data on the Website as well as the searches carried out;
- technical data on your connection terminal (IP address, browser, operating system, language, etc.);
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We need your personal data for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you and answer to your requests;
- to operate, analyse, develop, improve, adapt and improve the use, operation and performance of our Site;
- to provide you with newsletters, satisfaction questionnaires or any other information about DATEXIM;
- to create and manage your user account on the Website when you have one;
- to analyse your needs about DATEXIM solutions;
- to manage your registrations for events organized by DATEXIM (webinars, trade fairs, customer days, etc.);
- to ensure the security of our Website and therefore of the personal data concerning you that we store;
- to process your requests to exercise rights over your personal data;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
By using our Website or providing us with personal data, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding your use of the Website.
4. HOW CAN YOU CONTROL THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
If you want to exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation, opposition to the processing of your personal data, we invite you to inform us via the contact form. In some cases, you will be asked to provide proof of your identity so that the request can be processed. We will answer it within a maximum of two months.
5.WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT?
When we collect personal data about you, the authorized recipients of such data are:
- DATEXIM’s commercial partners;
- DATEXIM’s subcontractors (host, technical service provider);
- in some cases, the relevant administrative or judicial authorities and provided that the request for access is justified by a law, regulation or judgment that is enforceable;
If we transfer personal data from the European Union to affiliates or service providers located in countries that are not recognized by the European Commission as providing an appropriate level of personal data protection, the data being transferred are protected by contracts concluded with the recipients, in accordance with applicable French and European law.
6. HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We implement physical and logical security measures to protect the personal data in our possession against unauthorised access, use or disclosure, as well as against any other form of unlawful processing, by putting in place appropriate technical, physical, administrative and organisational protection measures.
We also contractually require our subcontractors and service providers to protect such personal data with the same level of protection as we impose on ourselves.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected or until you send us a legitimate request to delete it.
The storage period for each personal data may vary according to the purpose of collection considered: for any information on storage periods, we invite you to contact us directly via the contact form.
8. WHICH LAW APPLIES TO OUR PROCESSINGS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
French and European personal data protection laws are applicable to DATEXIM’s processing operations: we comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the “GDPR”).
9. HOW TO CONTACT US?
24-26 RUE SAINT MARTIN
14000 CAEN (France)
Tél. : +33-2-31-94-09-57
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org