Today is the last day of the ECC 2021 in Poland. 📍🧬 Datexim had the pleasure and honor to be present at this congress. We will be present at other exhibitions and events. 🏢 Do not hesitate to follow us…
Digital image analysis and Artificial Intelligence are transformative technologies that have a growing impact on cytology. 🧬 Arnaud Renouf, founder of DATEXIM is very honoured to be a guest speaker of the scientific programme at the european Congress of Cytology…
CytoProcessor® empowers users with virtual microscopy tools that emulate Cytotechnologists’ and Pathologists’ natural working environment. 🧬 Our solution is a full web application dedicated to pathologists and cytotechnologists. It makes reading virtual slides as easy as browsing your favorite internet site. You only need…
- Annette’s CytoProcessor Case n°10
- Scientific article : Computational cytology & cervical cancer
- Scientific article: AI in Pathology: What could possibly go wrong ?
- Cervical cytology screening facilitated by an artificial intelligence microscope: A preliminary study
- Happy medical laboratory professionals week