Pursuant to the provisions of Article 6 III 1 of the law n ° 2004-575 dated 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, we inform you that:
- this site is edited by the company DATEXIM SAS with a share capital of 383,819.00 euros, whose registered office is located 33 Rue de la République 69002 LYON (France), whose SIRET is 52947984200047, whose e-mail is: email@example.com and whose telephone is +33 2 31 94 09 57
- the publishing director of the website is Arnaud Renouf in his capacity as President;
- the hosting company is OVH, 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 ROUBAIX (France)
- this website has been developed by the Capture Communication, all rights reserved, SIRET 82328560600021, whose registered office is located 14 Allée du Père Jamet 14000 Caen (France) and whose phone number is +33 6 72 41 02 30, whose website is www.capture-communication.fr and email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the Law No. 78-17 dated 6 January 1978 relating to information technology, files and human rights, you have a right of access, rectification and opposition regarding your personal data, of which the processing was subject to a prior declaration.
Other Web Sites
The Website contains hypertext links to pages and websites outside the Website. DATEXIM has no control over these pages and websites and assumes no responsibility for their content. The inclusion of these links on the Website does not mean that DATEXIM approves the elements contained on these websites.
The presentation, code, layout, ergonomics, assembly of all or part of the elements of the Website as well as the content of the Website are protected by French and international laws in force on intellectual property and together constitute a protected work. The texts, illustrations, graphics, images, names, logos, slogans and registered or unregistered trademarks represented on the Website are protected by intellectual property rights and are, unless otherwise stated, the exclusive property of DATEXIM.
Without DATEXIM’s prior written consent, no reproduction, representation, disclosure, distribution, adaptation, translation, modification, partial or complete, and no transfer to another site, even free of charge, whatever the medium considered, and/or the process used, any commercial exploitation, even partial, of the data presented there may be carried out.
Any infringement of an intellectual property right of the Website or one of its components constitutes counterfeiting and therefore engages the civil and criminal liability of its author.
Fonts used on the Website: Montserrat – Owner: Google
Photos used on the Website (Photo Credit): Shutterstock.
Personal data collection
If you voluntarily provided us with personal data like :
- Last name, first name, Company, Position;
- your electronic identifiers on the Website;
- e-mail addresses;
- telephone numbers;
and if you want to exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation, opposition to the processing of your personal data, we invite you to inform us via the contact form.